2010/12/17

What to do....

I am still here, but unsure of what to do with this blog. I've came back a few times but I am not really sewing anymore. I miss it alot but I just do not have time between work, and family. I am still in LOVE with prims though!
I have started to do alot of photography and want to do a picture a day starting this new year so maybe I will keep it for that.



This is a sweetgum in my yard, looks like God decorated it with all these spiky balls...amazing! Well, it's good to be back!

5 comments:

Baggaraggs: said...

I love this Photo and I miss you. Hope all is well. You are missed. Be well in 2011. Hugs, Robin

Attic Clutter said...

Oh my ~love the sweetgum..and your whole blog/background and banner etc..are just so cute~!!
hugs,Patty

Baggaraggs: said...

Please come back and post and let us know how you are doing...JUst a wee tiny Update, Missing you. Hugs, Robin

Baggaraggs: said...

A Whole year gone by now and I wonder if you are ok and doing well. I pray you are happy and have time to make and make. Hugs, Robin Miss you.

zheatherchamp said...

Are you still there?